วันเสาร์ที่ 10 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

BTC101 ***MUST L@@K*** CSX SD70 ACe Leads Auto rack @ Muirkirk Station, MD

BTC101 ***MUST L@@K*** CSX SD70 ACe Leads Auto rack @ Muirkirk Station, MD Tube. Duration : 3.60 Mins.


The video date is unknown but all I know is I had made it over the summer of 2010. The story behind this was I was getting ready to pack up after EPICLY missing a CSX trash or mix frieght train when I heard the rails ring and an engines roar. I turned on the camera to see the SD70 ACE coming down and caught the WHOLE thing...made me a little bit happy after missing the first one, I think I also caught a 3rd one after this train? I dont remember though!?!?! Engines: CSX #4839 YN3 SD70ACe CSX #4742 YN3 SD70MAC

Tags: CSX, MARC, Muirkirk Station, BTCRAIL FILMS, BTCRAIL101FILMS, fast frieght, Trains, Frieght trains

Thanks To : Rackmount

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น