วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Light rail setup with hydrofarm Raptors, medical grow room

Light rail setup with hydrofarm Raptors, medical grow room Tube. Duration : 0.40 Mins.


This is my grow room I'm looking to fit 50-60 medical plants in, I'm a patient and would love input from people that have done this before, I really find this hobby interesting but this is only my 3rd grow, now I have to deal with getting the raptors hooked up to vents and keep them from swinging. Also figuring out what the plants will sit in since I'm considering a drip system with pure coco, anyways hope u like the light rail set up, these aren't the cheap hydrofarm ones either! Planning to run cO2 also, And u will see more of this grow don't worry this is only phase 1! Thanks for watching and help me out if your a patient like me!! xD

Tags: Coco, Grow, Medical, Cannabis, Marijuana, Light, Rail, Raptor, 1000, Watt, Room, Raptors, Hps, Mh, Soil, Setup

Recommend : choose monitor quick router Desktop Clock

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น