วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Minecraft Hourglass and Deal With It Dog HD remake

Minecraft Hourglass and Deal With It Dog HD remake Tube. Duration : 4.02 Mins.


I started this project back in October or November, but when the beta launched, the Runecraft Mod I used to teleport between this and my other projects was broken, and I didn't want to walk back here because it took 10 minutes. Finally finished it yesterday. I'm a little bummed by how dark it got in there once I put the top plate on, but I might change the spirals to lava at some point to brighten it up a little. I also did a quick reshoot of the Deal With It Dog in HD, direct from my screen to yours. I hope you will forgive me for the crappy quality from the original. I took many of the suggestions from the first video and implimented them, like fence posts as guide rails and a sign to say Deal With It at the top. I have a few more project I'm wrapping up soon and I'm still working on a Making of for the perspective animation effects. If you want to subscribe so you don't miss them, I won't stop you. If you want to follow me on Twitter, then you're out of luck. I don't use twitter. Deal with it. There are two songs from Kevin MacLeod's site, incompetech com The first one is "To the Ends" and it stops as I start descending the stairs inside the house inside the hourglass. The second is "Frost Waltz". The map is on a very old server from the Alpha that I don't run, but I'm told the file is 3 or 4GB so I can't really share it. This map was made before customs seeds and I don't know how to find out what seed was used.

Tags:

Recommend : memory ram

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น