วันพุธที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Minecraft: Powered Rail ride

Minecraft: Powered Rail ride Video Clips. Duration : 2.25 Mins.


Sorry about that last MineCraft video. I don't know what happened there. So out of the 3 people that have visited my world on my server, the common problem of getting from my spawn to my city was always an issue. So I built a redstone-powered mine cart ride on rails. It's fun to ride, but I'll probably make it look a bit nicer because at the moment, there's just this line of wooden planks floating in the sky of my world. Ill also add onto it as my town expands, so I figure it won't be properly finished for awhile, or at least until I finalize what I want my world to be (again, awhile). I'm not going to be allowing just anyone into my MineCraft server, as I don't really want to just whore out my IP address for obvious reasons. However you can download my world from the link below and save it in your .minecraft -saves file. www.mediafire.com Once I think of an entertaining way to do it, I'll start uploading more videos of my world, so stay tuned. Oh and one last thing; I rendered this video as .wmv (Windows Video 11) instead of Sony .mp4 because the last few .mp4s I uploaded were much darker post-rendering than the original files were for some reason. Although .wmv is a bit more choppy than the .mp4 I've uploaded so far, so I doubt I'll continue using it.

Keywords: minecraft, powered, rail, minecart, mine, craft, notch, mojang, PC, ride, roller, coaster, gameplay, 720p, hd, widescreen, video game, build, town, tour

See Also : Picture frame book acknowledged

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น