วันศุกร์ที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

MineCraftOnPC First Video + My House!

MineCraftOnPC First Video + My House! Tube. Duration : 1.88 Mins.


Please subscribe to see more minecraft videos! hank you to everyone that voted for my entry in the Minecraft Workbench October Competition! Voting lasted one month and concluded on the last day of November. I won first place, with Awesomeness and JonasQ coming second and third. I promised to spend any winnings on my kids and so the 0 Amazon.com voucher has been used to order a few extra Christmas presents for my kids, Damien (4) and Willow (1). I had some fun trying to redeem the 0 Amazon voucher at first after I tried to redeem it on Amazon.co.uk. It turns out Amazon.com vouchers can only be used to purchase items from Amazon.com and not one of the international variants. I thought that'd be fine but it also turns out the majority of items on Amazon have strict distribution rules put in place by the manufacturers so the choice of items was somewhat limited. I spent a little while looking around the site and found a few items, that my kids would like (and could be shipped to the UK) KDFSnet Admins discovered that two of them were each running a minecraft server. It was decided both for server stability as well as increased playability that the two servers would be merged into one world. It was also decided that the merged world would exist on the other server which is DEDICATED only to running minecraft. This will increase stability. The most recent build snapshot of KDFSnet was 2 days ago. So anything that was built between 30 Apr and 2 May will have been lost. The ...

Keywords: minecraft, my, house

Tags : mp3 players

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น